Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spring Break Y'all!

Teaching is the best profession around for many reasons. One of them is Spring Break. Suck it all you non-teacchers:) I had big plans to spend every minute with Gabe and Oliver, but alas, Oliver had a huge pile of homework:( We did get to do some fun stuff anyway, though.
1) We went to Chelsea's wedding. I could go to weddings every day. I love the romance and formality.
2) Oliver's B-day Bash aka Jolly Ollie-Day. I love throwing Oliver birthday parties. He has told me that becuase of the unfortunate placement of his b-day, (right after taxes) he sometimes felt that it went without proper celebration while growing up. I decided to never let that happen again. I like planning cheesy games and making him feel special.
3) We hung out with Will and Jack and decided that we can't wait to have kids that we can actually have a conversation with, and, the most fun, teach things to. Will and Jack came to play all day on Wednesday and we walked to the park to practice batting (it was fun to see Will do so well and be so proud of himself),  and play on the playground. We had lunch outside. We made a volcano (the thing that the boys were least interested, interestingly enough, was the thing that cost money, lol), and we made gak (also, surprisingly, not a huge hit. They didn't want to get dirty, lol), and we played games. They were sweet and fun.
here we are on Will and Jack day


4) We spent a lot of time at the park with Gabe enjoying the nice weather
here's Gabe on his first ride on a swing


5) We saw Titanic in 3-D. It was everything I dreamed it would be. Leo is my celeb of choice. This movie takes me back to my high-school days and for that, I will love it. Gabe slept through the whole movie. Seriously, could not have gotten a better baby:)




No comments:

Post a Comment