Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fun Things that Happened in the early days of Gabe

Mallory got married!
Here is a pic of the siblings at Mal's wedding.

She looked beautiful and we were sooo happy that Gabe came early so we could go to her wedding. Wren is so so great and I think they are just perfect together. Mal looked so dang pretty and let's just say it, hot! in her wedding gown. We loved being able to be there when she got her endowments the night before the wedding. We went to the Bountiful temple where we had never been before and it was so pretty. We met Wren's family and they were so nice. Oliver and I loved how Wren's dad kept aksing everyone "is this how you imagined it?" lol. so cute. The next day we went to the sealing at the Salt Lake Temple and it was just perfect. Every time I'm there I am floored by that amazing building and remember all the work and sacrifice that the early saints put into it. I always feel something unique when I am at temple square. Mal and Wren's sealer was a jovial guy and gave them some good tips for a happy marriage. After the sealling we took pictures and had lunch. Gabe was so little then but he just slept through most of it and was a happy camper. Then we went to their reception and it was decorated so nicely. What a happy day! Gabe also got to meet his grandparents Abbott for the first time.
Here are some pix. We need one with Grandad Abbott.

Gabe's aunty em came to visit. Emilee is my bff from my college days at Chico State. She has been an incredibly supportive friend and has come to visit several times. She had to come meet Gabey.
Em and Gabe

I cannot wait until I get to go see Em and her little bundle of joy sometime in the very near future:) I love her and I will always remember all of our good times and how we helped each other through the not so good times. But, man, not many people can make me laugh as hard as my Emmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment