Thursday, April 26, 2012

Gabey Baby-Growing too Fast

My Sweet Angel Gabriel-
You were 4 months old yesterday. You are huge. You are getting 2 teeth. Stop growing, please. My only comfort is that you seem to be a bit behind developmentally. You can't roll, you don't grab. This makes me still feel needed and makes me feel that you are still an infant. I love to rub my face on your soft skin and hair. I love to massage your chubby legs. I love to kiss you over and over. You smile when you see us, which makes us feel like a million dollars. You got your daddy's eyes, which is just what I wanted:) Wherever you go in life, know this- you are loved.
Gabey- the latest pix
happy Gabe acting all grown up in his high chair

probably our favorite pic so far

uncle greg lovin' on the monkey



No comments:

Post a Comment